英文面试题及回答(带中文翻译)

2019-04-28 11:49:19 浏览数 (1)

每天一道面试题

让我的分享带给你新思考

英文现在已经成为大多数公司对人才的必备要求之一了。对于知名大公司而言,英语面试也成为了面试中的常规项目。小编为大家整理出英语面试的问题和回复参考提示技巧,如果你能力很不错,英语也很棒,这是锦上添花,如果你口语和能力都没那么令人满意,多练习多准备有助于提高你的英文面试能力。

Q1: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

(你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q2:Give me a summary of your current job description.

(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q3:Why did you leave your last job?

(你为什么离职呢?)

A1: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A2:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q4:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

(在专业方面你如何评估自己呢?)

A1: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A2:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q5: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q6:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q7:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q8:Are you a multi-tasked individual? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?或者说你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q9:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A1:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A2:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A3:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q10: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A1: (pause a few seconds)

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A2:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q11:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A1: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A2: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

(有"实际行动"的人。)

Q12:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A1:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A2:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q13:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

A1:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A2:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

Q14: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A1: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A2:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q15:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q16:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

0 人点赞